Tournament Rules (english)
1. Rules - All matches shall be played in accordance with the Laws of the game as laid down by the International Football Association Board, as issued by F.I.F.A and in accordance with the rules of the Ö.F.B. The organising club, above, has received the necessary permission to host the tournament from the Ö.F.B. The organising club shall form an organising committee (tournament committee) which shall be responsible for all arrangements in connection with the competition.
2. Referees. All matches will be controlled by referees affiliated to the Ö.F.B. Each team must designate one person to act as linesman.
3. Teams - Only Teams sanctioned by their national football association are entitled to participate in this tournament.
4. Team Leader - Every team must be accompanied by an adult (over 18 years of age ). The name, address and date of birth of this adult must be printed clearly on his team's registration sheet. This adult will be deemed to be the team leader and he will be responsible for the behaviour of his players, on and off the field of play. He will be held responsible for the actions of his team within the sports complex and within all other facilities available to the group. In addition to that, the team leader is to make sure that his team appears on the assigned field on time in order to avoid unnecessary loss of time. The team leader has to contact the referee before the game and take care of the identification of his team. According to the draw it is to make sure that the first -named team will begin playing from right to left.
5. Age categories -
U17 Boys born on or after 01.01.01
U15 Boys born on or after 01.01.03
U13 Boys born on or after 01.01.05
U12 Boys born on or after 01.01.06
U11 Boys born on or after 01.01.07
U10 Boys born on or after 01.01.08
U09 Boys born on or after 01.01.09
Age Control - Prior to commencement of the tournament the team leader must submit, to the tournament committee, a registration sheet which contains the full name, date of birth, shirt number of every player in his team and the copies of all passports. All players must be able to provide proof of their age and identity and may be asked to show this proof at any time.
6. Duration of Play
Categories: Preliminary Rounds. Finals.
All categories 1 x 25 mins. 1 x 25 mins.
7. Placing matches - preliminary rounds
The final positions of teams in the preliminary rounds will be determined by the number of points attained. The points system applied will be:
- 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 points for a loss.
Where teams are level on points in their group the following will apply:
- 1) goal difference
- 2) most goals scored
- 3) the result of the mutual match
- 4) penalty kicks (3 players)
Placing matches - Intermediate rounds - In the event of a draw, penalty kicks will be taken in accordance with the system laid down by the International Football Association. Board in order to determine the winners.
Placing-finals. In the event of a draw, penalty kicks will be taken in accordance with the system laid down by the International Football Association Board in order to determine the winner.
8. Team Sheets and Substitutions - Prior to each game the team leader must hand to the referee a team sheet which states each player's name, number and date of birth (including substitutions). All five players (including one goalkeeper) from 5 named substitutes on the team sheet may be played at any time during the game. In the U11, U10 and U9 -categories “free” substitutions are allowed during the whole match.
9. Bringing a second choice strip is not necessary. If, according to the referee, before the start of the match, the colours are too similar, the organizer will provide extra shirts of constrasting colour for changing. The trainer is obliged to make sure that the players keep same numbers as stated on the players´list..
INFORMATION: Football shoes with studs (screw in - metal or plastic) are not allowed during youth matches in Austria. Please bring turf- or indoor shoes with you!
10. Discipline - If a player is sent from the field or is given a caution, the tournament committee will be notified immediately after the match by the referee. Any player who has been sent off or has received two cautions is not eligible to play in their team's next game.
Note: All misconduct reports arising from the tournament will be forwarded to the National Association of the host club who will forward these reports to the National Associations concerned.
In case of group matches ( = placing matches - preliminary rounds) all results of a team will be rendered invalid in the following cases:
- if that team is late for a game without a valid reason,
- if that team uses an ineligible player,
- if the referee has to abandon a game due to misconduct of players of that team.
In the intermediate- and final rounds (if no group matches) in the cases mentioned above the team concerned automatically looses the match with the result 0-3.
11. Protests - The referees decision in all matters concerning points of play shall be final and binding, therefore protests in this area are not accepted. All other protests can be made only by the responsible team leader to the tournament committee no later than 15 minutes after the match in german or in english. The tournament committee's decision on all protests is final and binding. The tournament committee also decides in cases not foreseen in these tournament rules.
12. Schedule - The tournament committee has the right to alter the competition schedule should unforeseen circumstances occur.
13. Responsibility - It is the responsibility of each team to make sure that adequate insurance cover is provided for their players.The tournament organizers and Euro-Sportring are not responsible for damage to, and loss or theft of possessions or equipment of participants or clubs. They are also not responsible for personal harm or injury to participants.